Tuesday, January 28, 2014

For Her

I've decided the only way to survive the polar vortex is retail therapy. Or at least, pretend retail therapy.


Clockwise from top left:
Skip a Beet Tea Towel -- who can resist a good vegetable pun?
Odette New York Shield Necklace -- I love all things Odette.
Fiona's Candy -- Thanks to my sister, I know just how good the black currant fizzballs are.
N. 5 - Breeze (Tea, Anise, Lemon) -- Spice things up. (Get $10 off your first order at Provisions!)
Odette New York Arrow Cuff Bracelet -- You can never have too much Odette.
Engraved Cocktail Muddler -- Normally I'm anti-personalization and monograms, but these have broken me down.
Ceramic + Leather Planter -- A lovely gift for someone with a green thumb. (Mine only seems to apply for outdoor plants.)
The Pomegranate Cocktail Crate -- Shopping for the person who has everything? This should fit the bill.
Mini Pearl Ring -- A sweet ring for a sweet day.
Softcover Photo Book -- A DIY gift that looks much, much nicer than I.O.U love coupons.

No comments: