Thursday, September 2, 2010

Fun With Paint: Part II

With Mike busy this evening, I decided to be productive and start prepping for the next painting project that we'd planned to tackle this weekend. After all, that's what long holiday weekends are for, right?!........  I was happily listening to a podcast, unscrewing items from the wall and patching holes, when I removed one outlet cover and a chunk of paint came with it.


And by chunk I mean a huge sheet of paint. This paint thinks it is wallpaper.


So now we have a couple of taupe walls and a vibrant peach wall in a bathroom unsuccessfully prepped for painting. I think I need sandpaper. And reinforcements. So, I've decided that productivity is overrated and that a beer and some bad television sounds like a better plan for the night.

No comments: