Sunday, April 27, 2014

Sunday Stuff

http://instagram.com/p/nS7yZzievT/#

We've been focused on retirement planning lately, and for about 30 seconds I thought that Mike and I could plan to refinish and resell furniture together. And then I thought about how sore I am right now, and realized that was a bad plan.

Why I took my kids' toys away and the 40 hanger closet are both pretty inspiring to me.

Sarah Silverman on Jesus, money, and her in-progress musical.

ArtPrize 2014. Calendar marked. I think I'm going to apply. You should too.

I want a tart pan stat so I can make this insanely beautiful rhubarb tart.

Why online retailers mail so many catalogs.
"Williams-Sonoma maintains a database of 2,000 privately owned houses that serve as locations for catalog photo shoots. More than half the company's marketing budget goes to catalog production and mailing." Wowza.

10 brilliant books -- my to-read list is out of control.

How to drink beer all night and not get drunk

Obama Gets A Taste Of Jiro's 'Dream' Sushi In Name Of Diplomacy. Still want to see that movie.

37 people reveal the most WTF thing they ever saw at a friend's house. If these are all true, I'm seriously disturbed. via Shutterbean


No comments: