Sunday, February 2, 2014

Sunday Stuff

Lots of links. A post may or may not have fallen through the cracks, so some of this content is from the fall...but still interesting enough to share:

What do London Underground stops taste like? via Chocolate & Zucchini

Craigslist mirrors.

11 Reasons Baseball is Going to Seriously Miss Jim Leyland

I would absolutely watch The Midnight Coterie Of Sinister Intruders. (If it was real of course.)

One of my favorite women on the planet is running for Congress. The answers to her Campaign FAQs alone is enough to give me chills. (But I also loved watching her ride around with RuPaul.)

Vintage Crime Scene Photos Superimposed on Modern NY Streets via Juniper Moon Farm

20th Century Headlines Rewritten to Get More Clicks via Dooce

30 Non-Americans on the American Norms They Find Weird.

Water balloons + bald men. via shutterbean

I belong in the 50s. Maybe? via shutterbean

Which state matches your personality? I allegedly belong in Oregon. via shutterbean

How did it get to be okay for people to be late for everything? I have no idea. I am rarely late because the thought of being late stresses me out SO MUCH. The idea that I might be late is enough for me to break into a sweat and start sending apologetic texts. Hate. being. late. via shutterbean

I am 72% right-brained. via shutterbean

And why creative people sometimes make no sense. via shutterbean

What this kid knew when she was 2.

No comments: