Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Stuff


I don't believe in work/life balance, I believe in managing energy. via Shutterbean

30 abandoned places I want to visit. Except the ones in Antarctica. via Shutterbean

“From the Mixed-Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler” is one of my all-time favorite books, so I was saddened to learn that the author E. L. Konigsburg passed away this week. If you haven't read it, pick it up, but in the meantime, here are 10 life lessons from the book. via Go Fug Yourself

Over four years ago (?!) now, I wrote about my frustration with getting called by my husband's name. It still irks me to no end when I receive mail with my husband's name and a Mrs. slapped in front of it. I took his last name, not his first, and dang it, I want equal billing on envelopes. Given the lively discussion in the comments of Design Mom's post on surnames, I'm not the only one with names on the brain.

Watch the Video that Coca-Cola and McDonald's Hope You Never See

Somewhere between 30% and 50% of all the food grown in the world never makes it to the plate
via Shutterbean

No comments: