Sunday, April 19, 2015

sunday stuff

What I wrote:

Fresh Oregano & 4 Foods to Eat it With

How to Know If Your Seeds Are Viable for Planting

What I read:

Huh. If Anna can pull off plastic plants, well then, maybe the rest of us can, too.

How to drink on a first date.

How to throw a stress-free dinner party -- on a Friday night.

On swearingAnd kids swearing.

Ugh. Need to drink more watervia Design Mom

Wow. This company is setting their new minimum wage at $70,000via Design Mom

Baddie Winkle—the 86-year-old Instagrammer and model for LA-based Dimepiecevia Design Mom

From Brooklyn Supper, I can't give a better intro than she did: "Class is everywhere. As I become more and more grown-up – well into my 30s – I see class in everything. Small asides, what I might assume as a given, or what someone else might assume as one, are all fodder that serve to highlight class and difference. This essay sums up much of this delicate interplay beautifully."

SNAP Judgment: Life After Limesvia Brooklyn Supper

How I Actually Got My Daughter to Eat Her Vegetablesvia Brooklyn Supper

Why you should spend money on experiences, not things. via Shutterbean

No comments: