Oof. Even later post for last week! I put a whopping 2 items of clothing in a bag for an annual late winter clothing swap. So if you're keeping track, I have a bag started for the clothing swap and a partial bag of clothing to be donated.
I think I'm pokey in posting these in part because I'm having more trouble finding things to purge. I feel pretty good that I got through 30-odd weeks without much trouble, but I'm going to have to push myself to make it through until the end of the year with this project.
The items, backstory, and method of expulsion: 2 items of clothing set aside for a clothing swap
Monetary impact: $0
YTD monetary impact: $469.13