Sunday, June 15, 2014

Sunday Stuff

http://instagram.com/p/pSN0HkCel4/#

I am wiggling with glee. I'll be participating in ArtPrize this fall, and my work will be showing at the Women's City Club.

Shonda Rhimes' commencement speech is too good for you not to read in its entirety.

I thought I'd heard of all of the ideas for beating jetlag. (None of them work.) But this one is new to me, and I just might give it a shot.

Are You Serious? Marianne Williamson's response to reasons why people said they didn't vote for her in last week's House of Representatives District 33 primary election.

Ramona at Forty. I cannot wait to reread all of these books with Miss J. via Go Fug Yourself

Time has a political memoir generator. Mine shall be called The Dictum to Agitate. via Go Fug Yourself

No comments: