Sunday, July 14, 2013

Sunday Stuff

The issue with "leaning in."

I like the idea of balance, but I also like cranky, shouty posts about the impossibility of balance. via Shutterbean

Success after 30.  Yes. via Shutterbean

"...what are you going to do with it?
And I’m confused by what that question means.
I’m not going to DO anything with it.
It exists.  Therefore it is mine." via 101 Cookbooks

From a dear fabulous friend. I love this! I'm still trying to figure out what my song is. What's yours?


In honor of my MIL -  a gorgeous short film about giraffes  via Dooce

I love a brand with a sense of humor. via Dooce

Allegedly, Courteney Cox and Jennifer Aniston have had a friend break-up. Say it ain't so! via Go Fug Yourself

I'm not into Mad Men. But re-envisioned as The OC? That I can get behind. via Go Fug Yourself

No comments: