Thursday, October 17, 2013

Link Love

Sooo many links. I know. At least read the first two:

All Sorts of Random Stuff
This man is awesome.

Peace Day Installation. Striking.

This isn't true. Right? Right?! No? Well...

Wrestle your inner pedant to the ground.

Pictures: This. And this

And if you've been living under a rock, and haven't seen Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon take on hashtags, you need to.

This obit for cronuts made me giggle. via Top with Cinnamon

Halloween/Parties
I want to do this for Halloween. Who's with me?

I like Halloween. And pranks. A lot.

But Halloween costumes should never ever ever look like this. via Dooce

Oh, and I really want to have a lip sync battle party.


Kids
I need more Louis C.K. in my life. via Shutterbean

I love teachers that pull stunts like this. via Shutterbean

"I believe it's not my job to teach princess abstinence; rather it's my job to teach my daughter how to use princesses wisely. To help her be the best possible version of who she wants to be, even if that version isn't what I dreamed or intended."

Caitlin Moran's posthoumus advice for her daughter. via Chocolate & Zucchini

1 comment:

JohnnyMacG said...

Fun. Love the skeleton drive-through.